Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:10

Lexie

I shake my head in reply. "She has to be. There's no way something as pathetic as that could know more than my dad. Let's go get some chocolate frogs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.invisiblexshadows.weebly.com
Lyler

Location : With the nargles. It's totally their fault. Kidnapped me, I swear.

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:12

Ophelia

I blush and sit down closest to the door, "I'm Tom." The boy says, then he continues to rattle off the names of the other kids. "Are you all Slytherins?" I ask. My brothers had said that they were not nice people, "Yup." He said proudly, and I felt fear seep into me. All of them. Slytherins. I sighed under my breath, "I'm Ophelia." I say, "Ophelia Patterson." I add. At that, one of the boys laughs, "A Patterson? As in, Ben and Cameron Patterson? The losers?" He laughs. I notice an angry look overtake Tom's features.

Tom

This little bitch. God dammit. I had to try and be nice to some little girl and she turns out to be the spawn of Erin fucking Malfoy? Fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:12

Hydra
"So, Hydra, we're going to this party on Halloween eve, it's at Juliet's house. We'll get to meet her mom and everything," said Eric excitedly. Juliet sent him a glare and rolled her eyes. Then she started talking, "Of course we want you there, my mum is excited to meet the one and only true Seer to be born in the last twenty five years. Not to mention she knew your mum in school." I smile at them in excitement, but pause. "What about school?" a chorus of laughter, "Hydra, we'll just sneak out." We glance up as little Orphelia enters the room. Fuckin' perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:17

Hazel
"Alright," I say. I don't doubt that Lexie's dad knows a lot about whatever's going on right now, but Scarlet seemed pretty mean, and pretty convincing. I try to shake the thought out of my head and find the trolley lady. I pay for both of our frogs and we walk back to our compartment.

Jay
I continue walking around the train and then decide I should go back to my compartment. We would be at Hogwarts pretty soon, I assumed.

Scarlet
I walk back to my compartment. Those fools don't have a clue. My mother told me everything she learns at those "meetings" whether she's aloud to or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:20

Lexie

"Okay so I vote we sneak out to my dad's office tonight when everyone is asleep," I say opening my frog as we sit down. "He'll probably go to be early tonight since he's been up late getting the castle ready. Then we can read whatever records he has about this so called 'Order.'"
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:23

Agetha
Orion and I talk about summer and schoolwork, we gossip and share our opinions on the rising darkness. Neither of us wants anything to happen; I roll my eyes when the subject of his mum comes up. He loves bragging about her, it goes along the line of "war hero, pretty great at wandless magic, philanthropist, rich, smart, quidditch, healer, and random words." He rarely talks about his dad, because he knows the words, "death eater, murderer, torturer, and follower of Voldemort," comes up. Not to mention his 'dear old dad' was in Azkaban for ten months to pay for his allegiance to Voldemort.

Alec
"And so, all her hair will fall out!" I laugh, my friends howl with amusement at my plans of getting revenge on Hydra. "That stupid snake deserves whatever comes to her," says one of my friends with an exaggerated sigh. The other one looks sad as he adds, "Too bad she's fine. I mean have you seen her-" I cut him off, "Woah woah woah. We can't let that succubus into our minds!"

Last edited by MellyRose on Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:42

Hazel
"Fine, but if we get caught Lexie, it's on you," I say. "As much as I want to find out about the Order, I can't get in trouble, not again. Remember last time? My parents were so mad, and I swear, my dad was about to breath fire like the dragons he tames!"

Dave
I try to keep a low profile, but when it comes time for me to be sorted I will most likely gain lots of attention by being the only "7th year" up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:46

Lexie

"Who cares! If they want to bring it back so badly it must be important," I say. "Maybe there will be something about her too."

Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:54

Marcus
I feel the aching in my bones and I wish that I would have died when that werewolf attacked me. Life would have ended and I wouldn't be in pain every moment of every three days before and after the full moon. "I need something from the trolley," I mutter stalking out and taking anything chocolate I can find. Never any clue as to why, but chocolate just made me feel better.

Hydra
I continue talking with Juliet about this and that, but there is something in her eyes that shows she isn't really interested in what I'm speaking about. It's okay though, seeing as she's my best friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:57

Ophelia

I smile kindly at them, before realizing I need to change, "Um, excuse me. I have to go." I say, dashing out. I make sure Gregor is in my pocket as I run down the corridors, "benny!" I gasp out, throwing open his door. I notice his friend Marcus and blush, before looking at the other girl. I smile brightly, "Hi! I'm Ophelia!" I say, before grabbing a pair of robes from my trunk.

I shrug off my tee shirt, leaving me in a tank top and jeans, then I pull it over my arms.

(Erin style)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:03

Hazel
"True," I reply to her. I don't have any more to say, really. We will be at Hogwarts soon anyways.

Scarlet
I glance out my window and put my trunk next to me on the seat. I can practically see Hogwarts in the distance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:10

Lexie

I jump up in my seat as the castle comes into view. I loved this school and I couldn't wait for term to start. I had already planned on bringing back the potions club. I get my trunk down and smile brightly as James pops into the compartment.
"Snape," he states sitting down and folding his arms behind his head in a relaxed position. His usual greeting.
"Potter," I reply smirking. "Where's Albus?"
"I ditched him a while ago," he laughed. "I had the kid terrified of being in Slytherin this morning. You should have seen it."
"We're not all evil," I say.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:14

Marcus
The young girl, Delphine introduces herself and the two begin getting along well. I roll my eyes, ready to reach the castle and get into bed. I'm exhausted from a day of nothing but pain. I stand up and begin changing, not paying attention to the girls. Delphine giggles and turns red. My face heats up as I realise she's probably giggling at my damned chest hair.

Werewolf genes suck.

Hydra
"And so my mum let the little BRAT take MY broom. She's terrified of heights!" I bemoan angrily, my mother's favoritism drives me barmy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:17

Ophelia

I blush when Marcus starts to undress, blushing even deeper when Benjamin gives me a look of disapproval, "What house are you two hoping to be sorted into?" He asks.

Cameron

I take off to find Ben, which isnt hard since he's across the hall. I drag my trunk in and put on my robes, before dropping into the seat next to him, eyeing Fee and Delphine, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:18

Hazel
I just sit there as Lexie has the most casual conversation with Harry Potter's son. As long as they've been friends, we've never met before. I put on my wool robe and get ready to exit the train, once it pulls to a stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:21

Lexie

"James you know Hazel right? Hazel Willinson."
"I've seen her," he said. "James Potter." He extended his hand as the train pulled to a stop.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:22

Marcus
"I don't know! All of them sound so great," the little ray of sunshine, Delphine chirps.

Hydra
"Ten minutes!" someone yells. I let out a sigh of relief, ready to be off the damned train and back at Hogwarts, where I belong and where I rule the roost. No questions asked. A smirk forms on my lips and I can see matching smirks forming on everyone elses in the compartments lips.

Agetha
"Finally!" I call out, throwing my dress off to change. Orion turns red and avoids looking at me. I repress a grin, making him uncomfortable is one of my favorite things in life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:26

Hazel
I shook his hand awkwardly and smiled. "I'm going to go find Jay," I tell Lexie. I stand up and leave the compartment. When I step off the train in to the cool air, it hits me that I'm finally back at Hogwarts. I see Hagrid gathering all the first years on to the boat, and the rest of us will take the chariots up to the castle.

Dave
Before I go to the Great Hall, I will need to speak to Snape. Hopefully Mortamamator's faked papers are convincing enough for him. Then, I will just hope to Merlin that I'm sorted in to Hufflepuff or something. If I draw too much attention to myself, this whole thing could go very wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:32

Hydra
"Thank Merlin," I grumble, exiting the train with disdain painting my features. "Let's go everyone." My group and I claim our own carriage, so we don't have to share with any of the inbreeds or idiots. I see Lexie and Hazel, my blood boils in annoyance. The headmaster's daughter and her little 'bff' who never got in trouble for the stuff they pulled around school.

Agetha
I grab a carriage with Orion and several other random people that we don't know very well. He talks about quidditch and how he can't wait to try out. He'll get in, he was already a beater like his mum was. I was never one for quidditch, I might try to remake the potions club, that way I'll have an excuse to always carry around my supplies and notebook in case an idea hits me.

Alec
My friends and I grab a carriage, laughing loudly as we do. People glare at us, but I know they respect our prankster lifestyle. Not to mention people act like I'm the next George Weasley. Now that would be the biggest honor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:33

Lexie

"Common let's go find a carriage," I tell James walking behind Hazel.

Skyla

"Students are here," I say looking out the window of his office. "Albus is going to be sorted this year."
"Oh joy," he mumbled fixing his papers. "Another Potter. How many of them are there going to be?"
"Sev, I thought you got over it."
"Maybe if James wasn't so much like the first..."
Back to top Go down
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:38

Ophelia

The train slowed to a stop at the school I'd seen once on a trip with mum. I smiled up at Cameron and Benjamin as they stood, "It's pretty." I say, turning to Delphine, "Come on. We're gonna be best friends, no matter what house we're in." I say.

Thomas

I follow my friends off the train, careful to steer clear of the Patterson kids. God I hate them. They have what I don't. All because of their bitch of a mother.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:46

Dave
I reach the castle first, being that I beat all these other idiots to the carriages. Once I get there, I try navigating my way to the Headmaster's office, as instructed. I can't really figure out how to get in though, because it's clearly the entrance that was described, but there is no door or staircase. Perhaps a passcode or something? Lucky for me, I see one of the teachers walking the halls with the first years. She appears pretty old and her grey hair is pulled back in to a sleek bun. I approach her. "Excuse me, Professor," I ask. "But I was instructed to go to the Headmaster's office, seeing that I am new here, and I was never given a password." She looks at me.

"Ah yes, you must be Dave. The password is," she lowers her voice so the first year's don't hear, "Evans." She was clearly in a hurry to get the first years to calm down and go to the Great Hall, that she just gave me the password without a second thought! I thank her. The idiot just gave me the password to the Headmaster's office. Mortamamator will be pleased to know that I now have access to it.

I walk back over to the entrance and say the password. A spiral staircase is revealed. I walk up, fake papers in hand, and smirk.

(Oh dave you sneaky bastard)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:49

Ophelia

I press my hand into Ben's, and the other into Cam's. Cam soon leaves to go with his friends, leaving me empty handed. I glance up at Marcus, "Marcus," I say, "Want to hold my hand?" I ask.

Ben

I glare at Marcus over Fee's head. I swear to God, if he says yes, I'll murder his wolf ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:50

Skyla

"Severus, give it a rest," I mumble. "Let's get down to the Great Hall."
"I need to bring the hat to Minerva. Can you grab it?" I nod and reach for it when the office door opens reveling a dark haired boy papers in hand. "Can I help you?" Severus asked eyeing him suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:53

Dave
"Hello Headmaster," I say politely, but not so cheesy to where it seems fake, "I'm the new student here, the transfer from Durmstrang, and I was instructed to come to your office in the letter that I received after my err...parents sent in some paperwork, and there is more here with me as well. One of the other professors allowed me in to your office."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next