Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:43

Hazel
"I am very trustworthy, thank you very much. But..." I pretended to think about whether or not I should have lunch with him, although I knew what my answer was. "Oh, I suppose I can have lunch with you." I felt myself blushing a little bit. "I have to go to Potions Club," I rolled my eyes a bit. I was only doing it for Lexie. And I certainly wasn't going to ditch potions because of rumors. No, I was going to act as if everything was exactly the same. "I'll see you later, then?"

Dave
Jay's footsteps get faster and faster. I move my hand to my front pocket, ready to pull out my wand at any second. Before I know it, Jay has grabbed me by the arm and shoved me up against the wall. Several first years pass by, gasp, and quickly scurry away. I smile at Jay. "Hello, you're Hazel's brother, right?"

Jay
"I know it was you," I growl before delivering a punch right to his gut. He lets out a slight gasp for air, but quickly recovers and smiles down at me.
"I wish I was clever enough to figure out what your sister does, but it certainly wasn't me," Dave says. Bull. I swing my fist around and make contact with his jaw. He flinches and wriggles out of my grasp. He shoves me down, glares at me, and before walking away, says, "Jay Willinson, I'd be careful if I was you. You really don't know who you're messing with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:49

Agetha
"To be honest, I'm just a foolish young girl with a dream to do what hundreds have tried before. Like Professor Longbottom, my parents were tortured to insanity. My goal is to make a potion or a spell or a potion spell combination to help them regain their memories and ability to speak and comprehend things. I just want my parents back..." I pause, looking down at the wooden surface of the table. "I just, I want them back." There is no sadness in my voice, just annoyance, and a hint of anger. Like I said, I never got sad anymore, that emotion was dead to me.

Marcus
I walk to the headmaster's office with a purpose. But when I get there I realize I have no idea what the password is. "Oh drat," I hiss, kicking the wall and cussing under my breath. "What could Severus Snape have as a password? Uhh, Slytherin? Salazar? Why couldn't he have a set theme like that brilliant old headmaster Albus Dumbledore?" The stairway unravels in front of me and I head up the stairs, smiling but still unsure of which words worked as the password. Cautiously I knocked on the door and the muttering from inside immediately ceased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:54

Lexie
"Let me know how you do. I hope it works."

Skyla
"Enter," Severus said softly from his spot at the window. I turned around in my seat to face the office door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.invisiblexshadows.weebly.com
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 16:00

Marcus
"Sorry to bother you, Headmaster Snape." I say respectfully as I enter his office. "My transformation two nights ago in the shrieking shack was a brutal one, and I forgot an important detail with all of the pain I've been in." I breathe in a shuddering breath. "When I was laying there on the floor, I noticed a message written in... red paint, or blood. It simply said, 'tick tock.' Sir, I don't want to be a danger to the other students by staying here. If those Desirers of Evil want to kill me, then I'm putting the whole school at risk. I don't want to do that. If you want me to go back home, I will, and I won't blame you for feeling that way." I wait for his tone to turn angry or cold, I wait to be told to pack up my bags and leave.

Hydra
I stare at my two friends. "What do you mean, 'take care of her?'" I question, my voice turning even colder than when talking to Agetha. They look taken aback but continue to smile. My facial expression does not change. "We just mean that we can talk to her about it, or at least get my mum to talk to her," said Juliet innocently. I relaxed. "My mum is very good with convincing people to do what she wants," Juliet added, her eyes holding humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 16:01

Dave
I go to potions club, the stupidest thing created. But maybe I can get to know that Lexie, and get to know more about her friend and her abilities.

Hazel
Off to Potions club. Only for Lexie, only for Lexie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 16:12

Skyla
Severus turned from the window and shook his head. "No, if they want you dead, it will be easier to kill you at home and then they can hurt your family as well. I will have someone monitor the Hogsmeade entrance as well as the castle grounds entrance to the Shrieking Shack. I will do it myself if I have too." Severus turned back towards his desk, glancing for a moment and back at the window again. "I don't want any more blood on my hands," he said softly. I didn't think Marcus could hear him, but I could. I could hear the pain in his voice. He was worried too. If the Desires of Evil found Marcus in the Shrieking Shack, they could easily make it into the castle.

Lexie
I smile as students began to enter the room and holding on to my tattered copy of Advanced Potion Making, I began, "Welcome to Potions Club. This is, like any other club, for practice, homework, or personal studies. If you need any help with an assigned potion for homework please see me or another student in here who can help you. Any supplies will be in the closet and anything we don't have can be borrowed from Professor Slughorn. Now, if you don't have any questions you can begin."
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 16:22

Marcus
I nod imperceptibly. "Thank you, Headmaster Snape. You don't know how much this means to me. I need to get working on all the schoolwork I missed, but I just want to let you know how much this truly means to me." I turn and leave the office, but Snape's words are haunting my brain. My werewolf hearing had allowed me to understand what he had muttered about the blood on his hands. He was a good man, and I respected him greatly.

Hydra
"Okay, your mum can talk to mine, I guess." I relented, smiling at Juliet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 17:07

Lexie
I took out my own cauldron and placed it next to where Dave was sitting. "Hello again," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 21:10

Camille
I had just flooed home from the War Orphanage, exhausted and ready for a delicious dinner provided by the generous house elves of Nott Manor. We didn't just take war orphans of course, most of them were at Hogwarts by now, no, we took any orphaned wizarding children. If there were hints of magic in orphan muggles, we took them too. I was glad that Rookwood Place was being used for something constructive and useful, rather than something useless, just sitting there waiting for an occupant that would never come. Moments after I changed into something more comfortable, Cedric came into the room, home after a long day working for the Bulgarian Ministry. "Severus's owl came just as I got here, he's calling the whole Order to his office soon, that means we'll have to go to Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 22 Jul 2014 - 2:26

We need to continue this ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation