Share | 

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 22:48

Hydra
I change to go to bed, but just before I do, I lean over and whisper in Juliet's ear. "Tomorrow at dawn, we spread a most intriguing rumor about Hazel- she does natural wandless magic," Juliet choked on her water and stared at me, her eyes flaming for just a split second before relaxing.
"We'll ruin her," she said simply, a smirk resting on her face. I go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Marcus
I scream in agony as I hunch over, my whole body shaking. The fur begins to spring to my skin, and my teeth begin to grow, my nose cracks painfully. Mid-scream, my voice transforms into a terrifying howl. Falling to the ground, I twitch as I transform. Let me die, please I can't do this... I repeat over and over in my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 21:44

Lexie
I wake up quickly the next morning. It's only six but the sun is already rising over the crisp morning. My uniform in on in a flash and I grab my mother's scrapbook and sit near the fireplace in the common room to read it.
I turned past the blank pages of what would have been an Auror Acceptance Party and continue on. There is nothing for a few 'years;' more blank spots. Then I pass by the other Lexie again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.invisiblexshadows.weebly.com
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 21:48

Marcus
Dawn comes as a sweet respite as I sink to the ground, my body trembling in relief. Footsteps echo through the house, and Mrs. Nott is standing in the doorway. "Come with me, Marcus," she says in that motherly lilt of her voice. I lean on her arm, sighing tiredly as we reach the ground. She takes me to the hospital wing and smiles. "When you wake up, it'll be Madame Pomfrey taking care of you. But don't worry, I'll see you next month. I'm afraid that Poppy is getting too old to deal with your hairy little problem."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 21:55

Hazel
I reluctantly climb out of my bed, slip into my uniform, and comb out my tangled curls. Just a few other girls are up besides me, but they're still stretching and rubbing their eyes as I already leave the dorm with my things. I plan on going down for breakfast soon, attending to my classes, and then popping by the Room of Knowledge during my study. I will most likely drag Lexie along with me, for we have a lot to talk about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 22:01

Lexie
Flipping the page, I see a picture of my mum and dad kissing under mistletoe. She says something to him before they move in. It looks like 'I wouldn't mind.' I turn the page and see pictures of their wedding. She was holding red roses and white lilies. My dad had a lily too. It must have been important.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 22:06

Alec
I rush to the Great Hall, ready for a hearty breakfast. I hear a whispering about that Hazel girl. Apparently she can do natural wandless magic. Wicked.

Agatha
I walk quickly as Orion tries to catch up with me. I pretend to not hear him, but he keeps yelling, so I stop. "Hey," I greet quietly, he smiles that brilliant smile of his, but I feel nothing. Why can't I like him? Why can't this be one of those love at first sight things?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 22:13

Hazel
I make the slow walk down to breakfast and walk to the Gryffindor table. For some reason, their chatty conversations that were occurring before I got there quieted down. I look around at them all, and they quickly pick up their conversations where they'd left them. I shrug it off and start eating.

Jay
Several younger students approach me in the Great Hall, questioning me about my sister. Great. Someone found out, and now there are rumors about her. I say a few profanities at them before telling them to stop nosing around other's business.

(Lol Jay cursing at younger students xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 15:55

Lexie
I climb down to the Great Hall, whispers flying past me. Somebody found out about Hazel. I quickly make my way to the Gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 17:31

Hydra
I cackle when I see Lexie hurrying to her dear little Hazel's table. Juliet looks especially amused, and Eric is chuckling under his breath. The other Slytherins around us, all of whom cannot stand little miss headmaster's daughter giggle in amusement too. My laugh dies down and I glance around the Great Hall. For some reason, my gaze is caught by a handsome Ravenclaw with dark eyes and blonde hair. I feel a shiver travel down my spine. I think his name is Kole something, but I don't really know him.

Marcus
Celestia approaches me, a relaxed smile on her face. "Hey Celestia," I greet with a goofy smile. She grins at me and her face tints pink. I think she fancies me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 11:51

Hazel
Half the Gryffindor table is shooting me death glares now...what if someone found out? What if someone spread rumors? I quickly push my plate away and am about to stand up from the table and leave when Lexie comes over.

Scarlet
I had been right, predicting that Hydra had some juicy rumor to spread, but this I was not expecting. Hazelnut? Being able to use wandless magic? I knew she couldn't have learned it from anyone. Hazel must have just been born with it, but it's fun to see an innocent gift like hers getting everyone paranoid and jumping to conclusions.

Dave
I sit at the Hufflepuff table in deep thought...

Jay
I sit down at the Ravenclaw table and at first, everyone's quiet. Then the questions start pouring in about Hazel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 11:55

Lexie
"This isn't good," I tell Hazel in hushed tones as I reach the Gryffindor table. "Half the school knows. My dad's going to be livid!" I push James down a seat and sit beside her. "Who could have found out?"
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 11:58

Hazel
Again, all the stares. I glare right back until they stop, and then turn my attention to Lexie. "I think it's Scarlet, but how would she find out? I mean, just look at her. She looks awful smug over there," I say as I cross my arms over my chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 12:37

Hydra
The boy still stares at me, and guilt blooms in my chest, making my heart clench. I drag my eyes away from him and back to my friends, who all look tickled pink. Why wasn't I happy about this right now? I should be elated. But I'm not. Ugh, it must be my inner Hufflepuff coming out.

Alec
So who is this girl who can do wandless magic naturally? I could definitely use her man power for pranking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 18:00

Lexie
"How could she have found out though?" I ask after glancing over towards her.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 14:35

Hydra
To get rid of my inner Hufflepuff, I turn my gaze towards where I believe Hazel and Lexie are sitting. When my eyes slide over the 'Dream Team,' I finally feel that familiar vindictive joy fills my very being with a happiness that cannot be supplied by anything other than ruining their lives. My mother would most likely be appalled that I have such an attitude towards the girls I was supposed to be closest with, but I ignored that thought dutifully. I knew that my father would understand, he knew about rage, he knew about betrayal, bloody hell, he spent ten months in Azkaban! If I wrote to him about this predicament though, I knew he would rat me out to my mother, because she was his weak spot. Love seems to be every fools weak spot. With that thought, I stand angrily and storm from the Great Hall. Eric and Juliet follow me, questioning what my problem seems to be.

Marcus
Just as I was about to ask Celestia to go to Hogsmeade with me, the Owl Post flies in, dropping letters and the Daily Prophet and the Quibbler in front of the subscribers and letter receivers. The Daily Prophet lands in front of me on the floor, and I pick it up, scanning the cover. More murders of halfbloods and a fair amount of goblin slaughters. I groaned. It wasn't to Voldemort level yet, but I knew it would begin to climb up there again. Especially seeing as all of the teachers looked nervous as they read their own copies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 14:41

Skyla

"Do you see this?" Severus nudged my arm and pushed a section of the Daily Prophet towards me. I looked at the heading, 'Family of 7 Murdered,' 'Goblins Found Dead,' and many more scattered the cover.
"Let's have a meeting tonight. I'll call the old Order members and we'll start planing. It started just like this last time." Severus nodded before turning back to the paper.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 14:45

Hazel
"Who knows? She could have seen us in the old classroom when it happened. All I know is that Jay looks mad, and Jay hardly ever looks that mad." I glance down at the floor. I don't know why I can do what I can do, but I wish it would just go away. Everyone thinks I'm something I'm not. They all think I'm some sort of monster. I wish it could be different. I wish more people could understand in the same way that Camille, Lexie, and Jay seem to understand. But this thing will blow over...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 14:51

Alec
Deciding to just take the leap, I walk towards where Hazel and the headmaster's daughter are sitting. Swallowing thickly, I tilt my head up and plop down on the empty bench seat next to Hazel. "Hullo," I greet, wincing as I realize I interrupted their conversation just to introduce my bonehead self. Quickly trying to amend the situation, I stick my hand out to shake both of theirs. "Alec, I'm sure you already know because we've gone to school together for years and I think I've recently had a discussion with one of you but that doesn't matter." I give them a lopsided grin, with a small uncomfortable laugh. Then I lean in towards Hazel. "I've heard you can do wandless magic," I mutter under my breath. "Is that true?"

Agetha
"Look, Ryan, I just, I just need some time alone, can you let me have that at least? I have no idea what I want, but I know that at the moment I just want some space. Leave me alone!" I walk away from him, kicking the wall as I go. Dammit, that stupid, wonderful best friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 14:56

Lexie
I rolled my eyes. That's all everyone cared about. Wandless magic and how to use it to their advantage. "I'm going to get the old potions room set up for club later," I tell Hazel.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:04

Hazel
Lexie hurries off, leaving me with Alec. At least this person didn't go spread the rumors and he's actually asking for the truth. "What if it is true?" I ask him. I fold my arms across my chest and look for Jay across the hall, but he's nowhere in sight.

Scarlet
Whoever spread these rumors about Hazel is a genius. I wonder if it's all true. Stupid Hazel being able to use Wandless magic? It just doesn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:09

Alec
My serious expression shifts to an even bigger smile than before. "Then I'd say that's top notch!" I practically yelled, earning a few weirded out looks from the rest of the student body. "See, the whole problem with being a prankster is that I always need a spell or two to trigger my inventions, but when I get caught, they just look at what my wand's most recent spell was and then I'm caught! If you can do wandless magic like the rumor says you can, then you can help me... if you want. You don't have to help me, but it would be a wonderful favor and I'd never prank your or your friend Lexie again. It's a sweet deal, Hazelnut." I wink at her when I give her the nickname, hoping to establish trust between us.

Hydra
"What's wrong Hydra?" asks Juliet, grabbing my arm and stopping me. "Your rumor has gone on without a hitch, everyone hates Hazel now!" I pause, shaking my head. "I just, I just can't stand my mum! She'll find out about this rumor somehow and she'll blame me like she always does!" I clutched my wand between my hands tightly, my nose screwed up in annoyance. A small smile began to form on both Eric and Juliet's face, mirroring one another. They both sling arms around me. "Hydie," starts Eric, his voice a pur, Juliet continues, "We can take care of your mother's hatred for you very easily..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:15

Lexie
I began setting up the potion ingredients I borrowed from Professor Slughorn and a few cauldrons. They were supposed to bring their own, but I was prepared if someone forgot.
Checking over the list again, my heart began to beat slightly faster; Dave was going to be here. I smiled softly to myself. Imagining the time he offered to carry my books, his hands-
"Snape!" James jumped into a chair where I was working and my daydreams were cut short.
"I thought you weren't going to do Potions Club."
"I got bored," he smirked. "So who were you daydreaming about? Secret crush?"
"No, Potter," I said getting back to work. "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to help me set up before everyone else arrives?"
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:20

Hazel
I think about what he's saying for a minute. Although I'm a bit hurt because he's only really talking to me because of what I can do, he's not afraid of me like some of the others are. He's not glaring at me like I'm something that should be put down. He's asking me to help him have a little bit of fun with pranks. He's actually asking me to use my ability instead of hating me for my ability.

But Hazelnut...When Scarlet would call me that, it would get me angry. But he makes it sound kind of...nice

"Okay, okay," I give in. I relax my arms at my sides now and smile at him.

Jay
I follow Dave, the new kid, down the hallway. He's had a stupid grin on his face and has been staring at Hazel for almost all morning. I don't know what his motive is for it, but he's got to be the one spreading around my sister's secret. And he'll pay for it.

Dave
Stupid kid, following me around. I'll play dumb and pretend I don't know, just to see what he's even planning on doing. He has no idea what he's getting into...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:25

Alec
Without thinking, I toss my arms around her and pull her into a hug. Moments later I'm pulling away and blushing a bit, stammering out an apology. "Sorry, got carried away. Thank you for accepting my proposition, Hazelnut, I just have one more request." Dramatically I pulled out my wand and conjured a piece of paper that said 'Have Lunch With Me' on it. She gave me a look, a little bit of a blush spreading across her face. "I just want to get to know you a little before you help me with the pranks, you know, make sure you're trustworthy and all that rubbish."

Agetha
I head down to the Potions Club, opening the door and spotting Lexie Snape and James Potter. Lifting a hand I give them both a small greeting wave before sitting down and getting out my supplies. "I'm so happy you're bringing back potions club, it's my favorite subject and I want an excuse to work on an independant study that I've been researching since I was able to read practically!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:27

Skyla
"Where will we have the meeting?" I ask. Severus continued reading the paper as he spoke.
"My office?"
"Won't a dozen or so grown wizards walking to your office look suspicious?"
"That is precisely the point. We want to attract attention. We want them to know we are doing something."

Lexie
"That's wonderful! I'm glad to have people like you in Potions Club." I say. "If you don't mind me asking what is the study on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next