Share | 

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 18:57

Agetha
"Orion, we need to stop fighting," I say diplomatically, sitting down by my best friend. He looks at me with an inscrutable look on his face. Then he sighs.
"I guess we should stop fighting," he admits, and I nod.
"You have to know that we can't be in a relationship."
Once more, he nods.

Marcus
I'm given my wolfsbane potion and Mrs. Nott slowly leads me out to the Whomping Willow. I wonder how she intends on hitting the notch on the tree, as all people do it differently. She transforms into a large grizzly bear and charges too quickly for the tree to react, hitting the notch. "You know, I could do it so much easier, but I love transforming," she explains the moment she turns human again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:03

Lexie
I continue to the Great Hall. I couldn't wait to tell my father about the potion I invented. Although, perhaps I should wait until I know if it will work or not. I sit down at the Slytherin table quietly and review the sign up list. It was filled. Another warm feeling spread through me as I saw Dave's neatly printed name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.invisiblexshadows.weebly.com
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:09

Jay
I wonder if I'm the only one who noticed that the Headmaster's daughter has been swooning over that Dave character all day. I skip dinner, not feeling that hungry, and sit down in the Ravenclaw common room.

Hazel
After having run from the hospital wing, I sit at the Gryffindor table out of breath.

Dave
I go to the Puff's table.

Scarlet
I sit down at the end of the Slytherin's table and start eating dinner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:11

Marcus
I make myself comfortable in the Shrieking Shack. Feeling incredibly weak, I lay down on an old mattress, curling up into a ball. Only a few people would question my whereabouts tonight, so it wasn't as if I was worried or anything. Except... what's that? I stare up at the wall of the hallway across from the room. It's written in what looks like blood or maybe red paint (if I'm being optimistic) 'Tick tock.' I shudder.

Hydra
I walk arm in arm with Juliet back to the Great Hall, still feeling nervous and almost sick. Maybe eating will help my unsettled state. When we sit down, Eric greets us and I close my eyes with worry. Juliet starts talking about the Halloween party at her mum's house. It's almost exciting to think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:16

Lexie
I glance over at Hydra. I never understood why we were never friends. I shook my head and began eating. Maybe I could sneak into the Potions room and test my potion out before Slughorn. Then I could tell my father sooner.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:23

Hazel
I can hardly finish my dinner. I really want to go somewhere secret and use wandless magic, just to see how much I can do, to see how good I am at it. Now that I know, it's kind of exciting, but also scary. If someone were to see me trying it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:29

Alec
I plop down by Dave, a letter from my family in hand. They sent me a small care package. It contained some money from my mum and dad, a drawing from Akira, a cool looking rock from Alastair, and a pressed flower from Annabelle. I miss them, but Hogwarts is where I belong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:38

Hazel
I finish my dinner and then decide to go back up to the Hospital wing and wait for Auntie Camille. She knows this school better than I do, I bet, so she can help me find a very secret part of the castle. I see that the letter is still on her desk so I wonder when she'll be back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:41

Camille
I enter the infirmary again, spotting Hazel sitting in my office. "Hazel! I was just out with a patient, helping him back to his dorm. What can I do for you darling?" I sit down, smiling at her widely, and arranging the papers on my desk. At midnight, Poppy will return and I'll go home to Cedric. It's been a twenty four hour work day, and I could use the sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:46

Hazel
"Here's the letter," I say pointing to the envelope on her desk. "But I wanted to ask you something...do you know of any, I dunno, secret parts of the Castle? Something sort of private?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:48

Lexie
I finish my dinner quickly and start to head up to the common room while others continue talking with friends and enjoy their meal. Albus follows me. "I signed up for your club," he says.
"I know. Thanks."
"My dad was bad at potions and I'm not really good at them right now. Everyone says you're good though." I laugh.
"I guess if you want the 'Daddy's girl' to help you. I'm going to find Hazel. She wasn't at dinner. Tell James hi for me."
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:54

Camille
I smile indulgently at Hazel. "I've never revealed this to anyone- your mother, father, Erin, D-Davin, and Sk-Skie, and I promised to keep it between us all for eternity. But you need it. It's called 'The Room of Knowledge' and you can practice there in secret. It is below the dungeons, the entrance is behind a rusted knights uniform. The password is 'Madonna.'"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 19:59

Hazel
"Thanks!" I give her a hug since I know she will be gone by tomorrow. "Thank you for everything!" I quickly rush out of the room and dash through the halls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 20:04

Hydra
As I approach the infirmary, I see Hazel dash away. Of course my mum was with Hazel. She loves her more than me, I know it. Just like she loves Delphine and Orion more. I'm just the child she messed up on- the child who was aunt Morrigan's little clone. I sneer, turning away from the infirmary. Then I see a group of Gryffindor fifth years.

Time to spread a rumor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 20:09

Lexie
I continue to look for Hazel. She was no where to be found.

Skyla
"So it's settled then?" I ask Severus. "The Order has officially started." He nodded grimly. I was worried about this new war. This time we wouldn't have the crucial information we were given in the war against the Dark Lord. This time we couldn't see into our enemy's head.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 20:20

Hazel
I find the rusted old night and quietly whisper, "Madonna." The night moves over to the side only to reveal a secret door. I check around me to make sure nobody's in sight, and then enter this so called Room of Knowledge. It's pretty amazing. There are several shelves stacked high with books, an area to sit in, and so much more. All I can notice is that here I can do as much wandless magic as I wish to without anyone seeing. So, let's see what I can do. Start simple with something I've done plenty of times before but never realized it. I raise my hands up. "Wingardium Leviosa!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 20:26

Alec
The sound of dungbombs going off in the corridor interrupts my meal. Some kids look up nervously, what with the recent Desirers of Evil attacking around the country, one tends to be jumpy. The entrance to the hall flies open, and a flock of paper canaries fly in, all singing a similar tune as they make aerial dives at each table. Some kids shriek and start laughing, because the canaries are spraying confetti in their faces. The birds fly together, forming one giant creature that swoops out of the hall, leaving a trail of shimmery sparkles (Annabelle's idea- not mine) that says, "Hufflepuff Pride!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 20:33

Skyla
I looked up quickly, wand out, at the sound of a boom. Severus stood up as paper birds fly in, creating havoc in the Great Hall. For a moment, it looks as if he's going to laugh with the students. Then his face hardens. "I want to know who did this...now."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 20:42

Hazel
I spend what seems like an eternity in the Room of Knowledge—but it's probably only ten minutes or so— testing my ability. As soon as a spell pops to my mind, I simply recite it aloud, wave my hands around, and it happens. I feel a bit proud of myself, but also a bit paranoid that someone might discover what I'm hiding.

Jay
I laugh along with most of the other students at the chaotic sight in the Great Hall, until the Headmaster speaks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 20:46

Alec
I grin, raising my hand. To be honest, I enjoy detention; it teaches me not to be reliant on magic. Apparently when my mum's want was snapped, she had no idea what to do for several months. She was totally lost. I didn't want to be lost without my wand. "Sorry Headmaster Snape, but the thing is, people often forget that Hufflepuff does in fact have pride to spare!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 20:53

Skyla
"Detention tomorrow night, Scott," he said simply. Severus sat back down and sighed. "It was so clever, but the dunderhead had to get caught." I laughed silently to myself.

Lexie
I wander the halls looking for Hazel and decide to give up. Advanced Potion Making in hand, I go back to my common room.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 20:58

Alec
"Thank you Professor Snape," I say gravely, sitting down with a smile still on my face. I turn to Dave, who looks bemused. He probably thinks I'm a barmy fool- in reality I just can't bring myself to lie that much, unless it's for the greater good.

Hydra
I snort and roll my eyes. Hufflepuff pride my bum. Even if my mum had been in Hufflepuff, it still was the worst of the houses. "What an idiot," said Eric derisively, but really, calling him an idiot is unkind. That spellwork is far better than anything I've ever seen Eric do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 21:35

Hazel
I quietly leave the Room of Knowledge with all of my things. Dinner should be over pretty soon, so I walk myself to Gryffindor Tower and walk through the Fat Lady's portrait after giving the password.

Dave
Who in their right mind would fess up to pulling a prank to get a detention? Then again, it was very cool and if I were him, I'd be proud to admit to having done something like that. I shake my head and chuckle to myself before returning to the meal on my plate before it gets cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 21:40

Lexie
I quickly hop into my warm bed and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 12:24

Hazel
I quickly change once I'm in the girls' dorm and the slip into bed. I lie awake for a few minutes staring out in to the darkness, before slowly nodding off into a sleep filled with lovely, magical dreams.

Scarlet
As I walk down to the Slytherin Common Room, I reflect on the days' events. It's not hard to tell from the look on Hydra's face that she has some sort of plan bubbling in her head. Perhaps a rotten prank to pull on someone, or even a horrible rumor to spread. Whatever it is, I'm excited to see it happen tomorrow hopefully.

Dave
Teenagers are dumb.

Jay
I fall asleep, and probably have lots of dreams about animals..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next