Share | 

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:43

Marcus
"Two days," I say darkly, looking through 'The Daily Prophet' it was another article about the mass killing of a werewolf clan. How is it fair? This new horrifying, evil woman is going after people who have no control over who they are or how they got that way. I grind my teeth, and I can almost feel the infected blood in my veins.

Hydra
I glance up, noticing the compartment near ours is almost empty save for Agetha. She must be waiting of my wanker of a brother. I doubt that she knows that he's madly in love with her. "Let's have a little fun guys," I smirk, standing and going down the hall. I slide the door to her compartment open. "Why hello Aggie," I greet with a sneer. Juliet and Eric are behind me, both with their wands at the ready.

Agetha
I don't look up from my book, I just feel my blood cool. "Go away, snake," I say, reading. My book is taken from my hand. "Oh now that wouldn't be any fun would it? What are you studying? Stuff to save your crazy mommy and daddy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:50

Massive dropped her phone off at the repair store so I can't do anything for a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.invisiblexshadows.weebly.com
Lyler

Location : With the nargles. It's totally their fault. Kidnapped me, I swear.

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 16:11

Ben

I place a hand against Marcus's shoulder as Delphine begins to look scared, "It's cool, he's a little bipolar." I say, before tugging my wand out of my back pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 16:22

Marcus
The little girl looks scared and I remind myself that she is a little girl who has done nothing to me or anyone I love. "Yeah, I'm just moody to be going back to school," I say with a tight smile. Her face brightens and she nods, "I'm a little sad summer is over but I'm excited to get my house and meet new friends!" She's so happy that I find it hard to dislike her as much as her bitch of a sister.

Agetha
"Give. It. Back." I state, standing up and my eyes narrowing. Hydra cackles at me and tosses the book to Juliet. She passes it to Eric and he rips out some of the pages. "Give it back!" I shriek, charging at them. Hydra grabs me and throws me back onto the seat and Juliet throws the book at my face. Eric tips over my cat cage, making Nath hiss in distress. "STOP!" I scream, and Eric just laughs, pushing me back. I screw up my face in anger.

Hydra
"Give it back!" I mimic her pathetically, but she gets a murderous look in her eyes that makes me pause for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 16:35

Cameron

My friends laugh at some stupid joke as the trolley goes by. I jump to my feet, digging for my money. "Two pumpkin pasties and a box of chocolate frogs." I say, handing the lady four galleons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 16:41

Alec
A few of my friends enter the compartment and I grin at them. We begin talking revenge on Hydra.

Agetha
I pull my knee back and slam it into the crotch of Eric's pants. He drops like a stone, howling in pain. Hydra runs at me and Juliet starts to punch my in the stomach. Air leaves my lungs and I struggle for breath. The door flies open and Orion stands there, with pursed lips and his trunk and owl cage in his hand. "Hydra. Let Agetha go; what would mum think? Three against one? Don't make me laugh, she would take everything from you. Your allowance, your broom, and your privileges for everything."

Hydra
I stare at Orion with my chest heaving. "So you're saying you'd TATTLE on me!?" I all but scream. He nods, pulling me away from Agetha. She looks hurt and downtrodden. Good. I know how my mum thinks of me. She hates me. She always has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 16:45

Lexie

I turn from Lexie and to where I heard a howling noise a few compartments away. Shaking my head I turned back around. "Something is going to happen this year," I tell Hazel. "My mom was talking about starting some Order up again."
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 16:54

Agetha
They leave but unlike most girls, I do not cry. There are no tears, I'm practically emotionless these days. I guess some people like Mr. Longbottom can thrive despite the predicament of their parents, but me? No, I wilted and felt anger and nothingness. Sometimes I'm happy or mad, but no sadness or empathy or any of that. It might be considered a blessing by some. Orion hands me my book, and I attempt a small smile. "Thanks Ryan."

Hydra
Back in my own compartment, I feel a jolt of electricity go through my veins and I feel like I'm having a seizure. I fall to the ground, shaking, and the world goes to tunnel vision.

"We attack tonight," purred a voice of pure silk. A man stood at her side, simpering with adoration in his features. "Of course, Mistress," he bowed. The woman stood from her velvet throne. Her beauty was unmatched and her smile screamed seduction while her eyes screamed murder. "Those half-breed freaks will never see it coming, they believe we're still going after the werewolves. Goblins-" she paused to laugh, "creatures even greedier than any muggle or wizard I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:22

Ophelia

I didn't know anybody on this blasted train, plus, I'd lost Gregor', my toad. "Gregor'!" I cooed, walking slowly down the train. "Lost something?" Some girl sneered, looking down at where I was hunched over, "Yes. My toad." I said, matter-of-factly. Her and her friends laughed, "Don't expect me to help." She said, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder and walking off. I sighed, "Greor'!!!" I called, a little louder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:33

Scarlet
I sit in the compartment alone and stare out my window as the scenery goes by.

Hazel
I look over at Lexie. "What do you mean, something's going to happen? What's going to happen? I mean, I heard my parents talking about the Order too though. Is it because of...her?"

Jay
I block out all the noise on the train and find myself drifting to sleep in my compartment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:38

Lexie

"I think so," I said, glancing around at the mention of her. "My dad have me this whole speech about staying safe and not making trouble on the way here."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:50

Hazel
"You, not make trouble?" I ask Lexie, laughing a little bit. "For being the Headmaster's daughter, you're a pretty big trouble maker at Hogwarts, Lexie." I glance out the window. I feel slightly scared. This reminds me of all those stories my mom used to tell me about when she was around my age; how everyone was afraid.

Jay
I wake up and get out of my compartment to stretch my legs. I spot my cousin, Orphelia, looking around the train in a panic.

"Looking for someone?" I ask her with a smile.

Last edited by Massie on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:52

Ophelia

I glance up, recognizing my cousin, Jay, "Erm.. Yeah.. I've lost my toad, Gregor. He's kind of, um... Escape-like." I say, glancing around, "I do hope nobody steps on him." I murmur.

Last edited by Lyler on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:57

Lexie

"We'll I say we do some snooping and find out what this whole 'Order' business is about." I ot up and stretched my legs. "My mom has to have something lying around in her classroom. Maybe even my dad. I know what the password is. Let's go for a walk."

Skyla

"Did you give her a talk?" I asked him when he entered the Headmaster's office. "You had that look on your face."
"Perhaps," he said setting a pile of papers down on his desk. "I don't want her making the same mistakes we did."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:59

Jay
"Ok, I'll help you find him," I say with a smirk. I glance around and spot the toad happily hopping around a compartment with some unsuspsecting 4th years. The girls squeal with fright. I look at the toad and just...think. Suddenly, the toad looses interest in the 4th years and comes over to me. I pick the creature up and hand him back to Orphelia. "I'm assuming this is your toad, otherwise someone else lost theirs too," I grin.

Hazel
"Alright," I say. I stand up and follow her out of the compartment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:00

Ophelia

I squeal in delight, "Gregor!!" I tuck him into my hands and give Jay a hug, "Thank you, thank you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:02

Jay
"No problem," I say with a smile. "Just don't lose him again." It's weird. Considering Orphelia is my cousin, we hardly see her or any of my other cousins on that side of the family unless it is a special holiday. Aunt Erin and Uncle Brian rarely just do a spur of the moment visit to the Willinson house.

Last edited by Massie on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:07

Lexie

"Why does your brother hate me so much?" I ask opening the door to the compartment. "I was always nice to him." I set off down the hallway of the train.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:09

Hazel
I know the reason Jay hates Lexie, but I don't dare say so. It would make her upset and feel offended. "I dunno," I say with a shrug, trailing after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 20:35

Ophelia

I tuck Gregor into my coat pocket, zipping him him, leave one hole for air. I then turn and skip off to make some friends, besides my cousins, of course. I notice Cam's cabin, and Benny's across the corridor from him, and I smile slightly, wondering if they'd mind if I crashed their gatherings. Probably, I think, dancing down the hall further.

I then notice a cabin with a whole bunch of big kids, and some small kids like me. Most of the big kids have green ties hanging around their necks, and the little ones are in plain black robes. I know I should change, I do, but these are the first kids my age I've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 21:35

Lexie

"Whatever," I mumbled, brushing the question aside."What do you feel like doing? We have a few hours before we'll get there."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 21:40

Hazel
"I'm not sure. Let's see if we can catch the trolley lady. I'm dying for a Chocolate Frog," I suggest.

Scarlet
I walk around the train, wand in hand, when suddenly two imbeciles- who are too busy talking to watch where they're going- bump in to me.
"Watch it," I sneer at the girls. Oh, joy. It's the Headmaster's daughter and her kiss-up of a friend.

Jay
I walk around the train some more, casually peeking in to compartments to get a look at the first years, to see if I saw anyone I knew, and to see who was in a clique with who. Usually they stay the same, but I noticed over the past few years that some friends are drifting apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 21:45

Ophelia

One of the big kids glanced up at me, before laughing. She looked like she was nice, but I guess she was mean. I moved to leave when the door opened, and a boy walked out, "You're stalking." He stated. I shrugged, "Just exploring. It's my first year." I say, looking past him to all of the people. He rolled his eyes, "Would you like to come in?" He asked. I bit my lip, eyeing the girl that laughed, "Is she gonna be mean?" I asked. He shook his head, "Not if I tell her not to." He said.

(So.. Tom and Scarlet. Btws.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 21:45

Lexie

"Take it easy," I snapped. "It was an accident." I glared at her. A glare that my mother had dubbed "the "Snape glare."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 22:04

Scarlet
I glare right back at the girl. "You're the headmaster's daughter, but that doesn't mean I'm going to listen or be nice to you. I know things that you don't, not even your parents know, most likely. You're all too blind to see what's right in front of you. So watch your back, Lexie," I say. Just as I'm about to walk away, I glance over at Hazelnut or whatever her name is and smirk.

Hazel
I give Scarlet the death glare until she finally leaves. Then, I turn to Lexie. "What do you suppose she's talking about? Do you think she's just bluffing to scare us?" I question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next