Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:37

Lexie
"Evans," I say a foot away from the Headmaster's office. The statue did not move, did not stir. "Evans!" I said again. "EVANS!" It wouldn't open.
"Try Albus," a voice murmured. I quickly turned around to see my mum standing there. "What happened?" she asked softly.
"Juliet," I sneered. "She called dad a murderer and a coward. She makes me so angry."
"You know he is neither, so what does it matter?"
"If he is neither than why do people say it? I've heard kids call him that before. You guys aren't telling me something." My mother knelt down so she was eye level with me and, as she looked into my eyes said,
"Your father is tricky. There are things about him that I didn't even know for a long time. He prefers to keep things secretive and if he doesn't tell you what you want to know just back off for a bit. He is very stressed." She stood and clearly spoke the new password with a hint of sadness in her eyes that she got every so often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.invisiblexshadows.weebly.com
Lyler

Location : With the nargles. It's totally their fault. Kidnapped me, I swear.

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:39

Ophelia

I stumbled around, getting shoved by other Slytherins, on a hunt for Delphine. "Delphine!" I hiss, then realize that I've lost Gregor again. "Damn," I murmur, knowing mum would wash my mouth out with soap if she heard, "Delphine!" I hiss a bit louder.

Benjamin

I decide to go to the party. What harm could it do? Hell, I was related to one of them!

Cameron

Beginning of the year parties rocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:43

Agetha
I get into the Gryffindor common rooms and sit down, waiting for Orion to owl me about the Hufflepuff party. I miss him already, he's one of my closest friends, and we barely see each other ,other than Herbology and meal times. "How are you, Agetha?" an older girl asks. It's Victoire Weasley. We have a bond due to our Veela blood and ability to speak French. "Fine, I guess," I reply. She gives me a not-so-convinced look.

Alec
"Okay guys, you get the butterbeer, I'll get the stashed firewhiskey, we'll get the ladies to grab some food for us to munch on, and then finally we'll send out a bunch of invitations to the other houses, although they'll come here anyways, even without an invitation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:48

Dave
These teens actually stomach firewhiskey? I laugh and plop down on one of the couches. Well, by the end of the night most of them will probably be vomiting their dinner. It's going to be fun to watch.

Jay
Everyone in Ravenclaw is buzzing about the party. Someone who I don't know even asks me if I'm going. I chuckle and shake my head no. They roll their eyes, turn to their friend, and mumble that I'm uptight. I grind my teeth together. All my life, I've been the uptight party pooper. Well guess what? Not tonight.

I'm going to the party.

Last edited by Massie on Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:50

Ophelia

I can't find her, so I make my way towards the girl's dormitories, or, not. "There's a monster in there." An older girl says, smirking, as she leans against the wall. I give her this disbelieving look and she laughs, "Callista Alexis Malfoy." She says, holding out her hand. I feel my eyes widen, "Um... Ophelia Grace Patterson." I say in return. "Ha, I've heard a lot about you, squirt." She says, before curling an arm around my shoulders, "Come on. Tell your auntie Callie hi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:56

Agetha
The invitation arrives and my friends and I sprint to the Hufflepuff common room. The doors are open and we all go inside. "Hello Gryffindors!" greets a gaggle of girls. Soon, music is playing and I'm swept off my feet by Orion, who is demanding I dance with him all night. I giggle, agreeing to it, going into the first dance with vigor.

Marcus
"You have fun at the party without me," I mutter awkwardly to Celestia. She shakes her head, her blonde hair bouncing. "No Marcus, I'll stay here with you. It wouldn't do for you to be alone on your first night back. It's creepy too, what with the full moon being tomorrow..." I freeze awkwardly before nodding. "I have some muggle games packed away that we can play together."

Hydra
I do a glamour charm when I get to the dorm. My hair turns black, and my eyes turn blue, my skin gets darker, and my lips get fuller. Tonight people won't shy away from me because I'm "Hydra-the-Snake" they will embrace me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:56

Lexie
I walked up to his office slowly. I was now calm and realized I acted like a bitch towards Hydra. It's not like she was ever nice to me before though. "Dad?" I called opening the door slightly.
"I will consider it, Potter. However we both know my mind is set." I looked at my dad, kneeling down by the fireplace.
"Goodnight, Professor."
He quickly stood and without turning asked, "What is it, Lexie?" I walked in and sat down in the chair across from his own as he turned around.
"What are you keeping from me?" He raised his eyebrows.
"I have no idea of what you speak of."
"People call you a murderer dad and a villain. Why?"
"We are not discussing this now. Off to bed." He walked past his desk and out the door before I had a chance to protest. I followed him as he took me down to the Slytherin common rooms, where he hoped I would stay.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:01

Hazel
Everyone clears out of the common room to go to the party. I tap my fingers and wonder if I should go look for Lexie

Dave
I watch from the comfy chair as the party gets started, and all I can think about is how I can drink more than anyone in this room

(omg dave.../)_-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:02

Lexie
"Why is mum so over protective?" I ask as we enter the dungeons. A chill swept through me as the temperature dropped.
"Ask her," he replied simply.
"She won't answer me and you know it." My father sighed and was silent for a moment before answering.
"She lost many things during the war. She almost lost me and she doesn't plan on loosing you anytime soon."
"Why don't you guys talk about it?" I ask as we reach the Slytherin common room door.
"Go to bed," he replies, swiftly walking away down the dark corridor and towards his own room, I noticed.

It was time to figure out what the 'Order' was.
Back to top Go down
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:06

Ophelia

I smile slightly as she drags me down the steps, "Now, Squirt, let's pretty you up for that party." She says, throwing down an invitation. I give it a look, and then look at her, "No dresses." I say quickly. She shrugs, "Just like your momma." Then she begins.

(http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/109884075/id/_g7KwmR64xGXvEptNxsv_g/size/l.jpg)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:11

Lexie
As soon as I hear the door's click echo in the hallway, I run up the stairs and to the Gryffindor Common
Rooms. Only when I got there did I realize I didn't have the password. "You wouldn't by any chance be willing to just let me in?" I ask the Fat Lady. She shakes her head. "Crap."
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:13

Alec
I down a whole bottle of firewhiskey. We Scottish like to drink and we can hold our liquor fairly well. I laugh raucously at someone's joke and begin to dance with a group of girls. They giggle and scatter, "Alec, get to bed!" one of them, Molly Weasley (Junior of course) yells with glee.

Camille
"Cedric, the Order is coming back," I whisper, running my hands over my face. "Oh Merlin this is all my fault..." he shakes his head, "It is not your fault Camille, darling." He pulls me onto his lap and I rest my head on his shoulder. His hand runs up and down my back and I let out a frustrated sigh. "People are dying, werewolves are dying... Cedric, DAVIN is dead." My damns break and a sob leaves my throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:15

Hazel
I hear someone outside the door talking to the Fat Lady and go to investigate. It was Lexie. "Now, how exactly do you think we're going to snoop around and not get caught?" I ask, once we're out of earshot.

Dave
Damn, these kids can really drink. I get up and help myself to some firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:20

'Ophelia

Aunt Callie grabs my hand and twirls me around, "Come on, party pooper! Let's goo!" She squeaks, and I realize that the flask on her hip absolutely is not pumpkin juice. She giggles and drags me up the steps, towards the Hufflepuff common room, I assume. I find Delphine in the Common Room and pull Callie to a stop, "Delly!" I squeal. She smiles and blushes, "Are you coming to the party? I ask. She shrugs, "Maybe for a few minutes. I want to see Orion."

Erin

I give Brian a look as we lay on the couch, "The Order." I whisper, and he nods, "I know, darling." He pulls me into him, "We should have killed her when she was weakest." I say, "We were there, Brian. I walked past her in those hallways every fucking day! I lived with her, for God sakes!" He kissed my head, "Shh, It's okay, everything will be okay. You, and Lavender, and Camille, and the Snapes will work this out." He whispers, "I know you will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:24

Lexie
"Simple, my dad is stressed and he went to his room. My mum is there already so they'll be doing...stuff..and I can just tell everyone else that I have to grab something for my father from his office," I reply as we walk down the stairs. We soon reach the statue. "Albus," I quickly say.

Skyla
"How was your chat with Lexie?" I ask as Severus walks into the room.
"Nonexistent," he replied taking his cloak off.
"What about the thing you were going to regret?"
"I talked to Potter about restarting the Order. He said he would talk with the former members in the Auror office. I have to talk to Longbottom tomorrow." He sits down at the foot of the bed and takes his shoes off, setting them neatly on the floor.
"Good. I don't like not having it around," I say closing the book I was reading until he entered. "We won't have spies on the other side this time," I add. It was this that frightened me the most of this new threat. Unlike with Voldemort, we couldn't know what was going on in her head.
"I know."

Last edited by Christine on Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:26

Hazel
"Thanks for that visual..." I mumble. I follow her down the stairs, each step echoing loudly. We reach her dad's office and she says the password. I watch as the spiral staircase to his office is revealed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:33

Lexie
"Let's get digging," I say rubbing my hands together. "I'll go through his desk. You check the files over there. He never lets anyone touch those." I sat at his desk and quickly began going though papers.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:36

Hazel
"Okay," I start digging through the alphabetized files and decide to look under 'O'. I doubt I will find anything but it can't hurt to look, can it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:38

Hydra
I enter the party and interact with a group of Hufflepuffs. They do not flinch away from me in hatred or fear. They smile and laugh and dance with me. I wonder if this is what my life would have been like if I had been friends with Hazel and Lexie. A sting hits my heart, because they would have never accepted me or cared for me, they were their own special club. It didn't matter that I was the same age and I had the same connections and our parents were friends. Of course not. Because I wasn't like them. When they were playing, I had migraines. When they were laughing, I was screaming because my visions were terrifying my waking hours and haunting my sleep. When they were off dreaming about boys I was trying to find an outlet for my anger. Other people, it seemed, were the best outlets of all. They took my pain and tripled it in themselves.

Marcus
"I win!" I crowed with a laugh as I pushed her off my bed. She giggled when she hit the floor before standing. "Now, I'm going to bed Marcus, goodnight." Celestia's lips touched my forehead before she ghosted out of the room with another laugh. "G'night!" I call after her. Suddenly, I'm filled with such anger that I can't explain that I punch my bed frame, splintering the wood. Stupid werewolf blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:42

Ophelia

The moment my feet touch the floor outside of the Puff Common Room, Callie is gone. She's already in there, I suppose. I walk in carefully, noticing that Delphine had also disappeared. I sighed. the music was almost deafening and I sat down in one of the seats. I noticed Cameron stumbling around drunkenly. Mum was not going to like this. At first, I didn't see Ben, then I did. Just the back of him though, for the front of him was pressed against some girl in a corner. I groaned.

Why me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:42

Lexie
I was lifting stacks of papers up and searching through them when something heavy landed onto my foot. "Ouch!" I picked up a large photo album which was opened to a page depicting a younger version of my mum, a thirteen year old aunt Lavender, and someone else. I glanced at the caption. "Hazel come look at this!"
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:57

Hydra
"I- I have to go," I stutter, as Agetha starts talking to me without fear. When Juliet and Eric aren't here, I don't feel the need to treat her badly. Now I'm the one who feels bad. She waves to me before I rush away, feeling angry with myself and at Agetha. How dare she make me feel bad? As I'm trying to leave, I bump into Delphine. She gives me a big toothy smile. "Hi!" she greets, "I'm new to Hogwarts, and you are?" I fled as quickly as possible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:59

Ophelia

I gag when Ben steps away from the girl and lets her lead him off somewhere. Oh god. To top it off, Cameron randomly comes over, "Hey Fee." He slurs, sitting down next to me, "Guess what." He says and doesn't give me a chance to answer before saying, "I'm gay. But shh... Big secret." And little does he know that his drunken quiet voice sounds like he's speaking through a bull horn. I notice that Callie reappears and smiles slightly, before leaving again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 0:07

Hazel
"I've...I've seen that girl before!" I remark. "My mother had a picture of her on her nightstand. I asked her who it was but...she never told me."

Scarlet
I help myself to a drink and some snacks while everyone else dances and laughs at the party. I notice that older boy again, standing in the corner watching everyone and downing a bottle of firewhiskey. I walk up to him.

Dave
A young girl with black, curly hair approaches me. She looks at me with curiosity for a moment.

"You're the new boy here, aren't you. My name's Scarlet. Scarlet Hunt," she states, extending her arm. I shake her hand and laugh. She must be that Abriel's daughter.

"Dave Smith," I reply. She raises an eyebrow and looks me up and down.

"You don't look 17," Scarlet remarks. I chuckle again.

"Is my mustache coming back in? I really should shave more often. People think I'm older than I really am," I say calmly. Scarlet leans in and whispers in my ear.

"Listen, Dave, you aren't fooling anyone, and if you are, you certainly aren't fooling me. I know that 'Smith' isn't your last name, and I know you aren't 17," she says and leans away. I shudder. Looks like her mother is telling her more than she needs to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 0:12

Agetha
I lean my head on Orion's shoulder as we start to slow dance. His hand rests on my lower back, and I can feel it creeping lower. My face flushes red as his hand lands on my bum. I push away from him. "Ryan! What are you doing!?" I demand. He stutters and blushes and looks away awkwardly, "I'm sorry Aggie, it's just you're so and it's just... you realize that you're... YOU. With your blonde hair and veela blue eyes and willowy body and..." My throat closes. So all he sees is my freakin' veela-ism?
"I thought you saw past that Ryan," I practically sobbed. He looks stricken.
"I didn't mean it like that!"
"I know you did!"
I run from him and sprint to the common room. On the way their, I run into someone, a boy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next