HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyler

Location : With the nargles. It's totally their fault. Kidnapped me, I swear.

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 22:23

Ben

I roll my eyes at Marcus, and his flirting with Celestia. He had it. And bad. I glanced over at my baby sister when she sat down at Slytherin, casting a nervous glance towards Cameron, and then me. I smiled reassuringly, knowing how happy mum would be that her baby was following her footsteps. Another bright blond boy sat down next to her, casting his arm over her shoulder.

Ophelia

I looked up at my cousin Scorpious, who gave me a teasing grin, "Welcome to the family, cuz." He teased, holding me tighter. He cast an angry glance at Hydra, "Ignore that bitch," I blushed at his words, "She likes to cut people down for her own pleasure. She won't hurt you while I'm here." He says. I smile at him and wave at Delphine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 23:00

Hydra
I shoot a hard stare at Scorpius before proclaiming loudly. "What could the ickle firsty do to me?" I laugh and Juliet and Eric echo me. Both of them look at Scorpius, laughing and shaking their heads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 23:04

Lexie
"You ruined my bet you know," I say to Albus. "James said you were a Gryffindor. I thought of you as more of a Ravenclaw, so we both lost." He chuckles lightly.
"At least James didn't win," he says. "He would hold it against you forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.invisiblexshadows.weebly.com
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 23:49

Ophelia

I blush when they start laughing at Scorpious, "Leave him alone." I murmur, heat rushing through my cheeks.

Cameron

My baby sister. A Slytherin? They'd made fun of me on end for years! I expected her to be more of a Puff, or a Claw. God, even a Gryffindor. Never did I think she'd be a Slytherin. I snatched a bit of parchment from someone's hands and began my letter quickly, addressing it to mum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 21:31

Alec
I slump in my seat, waiting for the headmaster to do his speech so we could get to eating. If he drags it out this year I might have to design a prank specifically for him, I wouldn't involve his wife, she's a cool bird. His daughter though acted like she had a stick up her bum.

Agetha
"I wonder when we'll get to eat," I practically moan to Rachel on my left. She rolls her eyes and laughs, "I'm sure Snape will hurry up quick enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 19:13

Skyla
Severus stood swiftly, stepping in front of the podium that Dumbledore had used many years ago. "Things must change this year," he said quietly, though he had captured the attention of every student and staff member. "As most of you know, a threat is rising to power. We do not know where she is striking from or who follows her. Keeping that in mind, security will be tightened this year and rules will be strictly enforced. Hogsmeade trips will be limited-" There were groans of unfairness throughout the tables; however, they were suddenly silenced. "and anyone who becomes a danger to this school or anyone in it will be removed immediately."
It was at that point in his speech that I noticed him look directly at the new student, Dave. He quietly sat down, letting his final words of warning echo in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 19:24

Benjamin

I cast a glance at the new boy that Professor Snape was looking at, before glancing downwards at my plate. I was a Claw, and we didn't get involved with stuff like that. Not since Skie Brushalie, and we all knew where that had got her.

Cameron

I gave Ben an incredulous look before folding the parchment and stuffing it into my robes pocket. I'd have to give it to Mars, Ben's owl, later on. Mum would be bursting with pride, I thought, at her daughter getting Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 19:54

Lexie
I looked at my father who was now talking with my mum in hushed tones. He had just admitted to the entire school that they did not know where she was striking from.
And that is what scared me the most.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 20:18

Dave
Oh. Shit. I have to give him credit, though He is much too smart to not be suspicious of me. I look over at the boy who had been all cheery rainbows and sunshine when I had come to the table and then look back up at Snape.

Hazel
I shudder after he finishes speaking and then push my plate away from me. I scan the Ravenclaw table until Jay and I lock eyes. As quiet and calm as he usually is, I don't think I've ever seen him look more scared than he does right now.

Scarlet
I glance over at Dave. He's definitely...one of them, I don't doubt it for a second. I bet my mother has even seen or maybe even met him before. I wish to write her a letter about this but I can't. There's a chance that it can get in to the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 20:24

Skyla
"I am going to my office," Severus mumbled to me. "Dismiss the students for me if I do not return."
"What are you planning on doing?"
"Something I may regret." He stood up and walked out of the hall, leaving me to decide what he meant.

Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 21:42

Hydra
I snickered, because as Snape had been talking, Juliet had been mimicking each and every word that left his lips. "Nice one Juliet," I smirked, still chuckling. "Some danger? Laughable, as long as you stick with me, you won't get hurt," says Juliet. I shake my head in wonder, "Who knew sticking with Juliet Jones would save me from the big bad wolf." Juliet laughed and even Eric allowed himself to guffaw, which was rare for him.

Alec
"So Dave, where did you say you came from before you came to Hogwarts?" I ask with another grin sent his way. He was still looking at me strangely, but I pressed on, undeterred, "With all the danger around, I would stay away from... The Forbidden Forrest, The Chamber of Secrets- although only a parsle tongue can open that up, ooh, the Shrieking Shack, and the western edge of Hogsmeade. It has gotten sketchy in the last year or so."

Agetha
My blood practically freezes in my veins. I know the danger because the danger is what already caused me to lose both my parents. It is what left me bereft and without a mother to guide me, without a father to protect me. If that danger comes near me, I'll kill whoever it is without a thought. I need to avenge them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 21:45

Ophelia

I look down at my plate as the older girls, Hydra and Juliet I think, make fun of Professor Snape. Mum said he was a good person, and taught her most of what she knew. They were just mean, like Scorpius said. I turned around to try and find Ben.

Ben

Fee gave me a scared look, and I smiled encouragingly. I was scared when the hat first sorted me into Ravenclaw, thinking I was too stupid, but then I learned that I did, truly fit in. I just hoped she wouldn't fit in like Hydra did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 21:53

Lexie
I snap my head to look over at Juliet and Hydra angrily. How dare they make fun of him. He knew more than they did. He fought against Voldemort in the first war. James said that Harry had called him the bravest man he ever knew!
"Shut up," I say.

Last edited by Christine on Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 21:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 21:58

Dave
"Durmstrang," I grumble. Forbidden Forest, Chamber of Secrets, Shrieking Shack? I know where I'm going to be exploring. "And thanks...I'll be sure to steer clear of those places," I add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 21:59

Hydra
I was about to retort when Juliet's voice snapped back, "Oh, someone getting fired up about their father? A murderer? A villain? Someone who only joined the light to save his own skin?" For a beat Juliet was silent before she added in a chilling voice, "And don't get it in your little head that just because your father is the headmaster that you know more about the threat than I do." She laughed coldly, before turning back to her potatoes. I stayed silent.

Marcus
Celestia looked contemplative before turning to look at me, her brown eyes wide and concerned. "You know who these people are going after, don't you?" I questioned, almost accusatory in my tone. She shook her head, "Of course I know nothing... all I know is that you disappear every full moon and werewolves are being murdered left and right."

Alec
"Good man!" I cheer with a chuckle and I shake of my head. "Now since you're new here, you have to know to try the treacle tart, it is simply divine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:01

Ophelia

I look over at the girl defending Professor Snape and smile slightly, before blushing and practically burying my chin into my chest. Almost everyone over here was scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:05

Lexie
"He is not a villain! He risked his life to help Harry! And he didn't murder anyone!" My voice got louder with each sentence. I couldn't even think clearly. I was boiling with anger.

Why would she say that? He risked his life every day; both him and my mother. They were heroes. He had never murdered anyone. He never killed anyone. He would have said something.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:07

Dave
Oh god, this idiot isn't going to leave me alone is he? (Sorry, Dave's just being Dave...) "Treacle Tart?" I ask, trying my best to sound intrigued. It sounds disgusting but if I'm going to try to fit in, I'll have to look like I'm not so miserable hanging out with a bunch of teenagers.

Scarlet
I glance down the Slytherin Table to see the headmaster's daughter getting into a fight with that Juliet girl. I then look back up at the teacher's table and notice the Headmaster is gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:07

Ophelia

I kind of look over at the girl again, before whispering, "I believe you, you know."

Cameron

One of my friends, Kellan, says something stupid to one of the girls at our table, who laughs lightly before slapping his shoulder, "You're a retard, Kel." She says, and I can't help but agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:15

Hydra
Before Juliet can reply, someone I don't know says in a derogatory voice, "Yes, and Hydra's father is all sunshine and kittens isn't he?" I choke on my own goblet of water, my face heating up rapidly. I pull my wand. "My father did nothing! He was forced into it by his own father, if he didn't he would have died!" Then I look over at Lexie, my face relaxing only slightly, "Let's leave everyone's father out of it, alright? It has nothing to do with each other."

Alec
"It's delicious, I'm sure you'll like it." I assure him, handing him a slice. "How was the train ride?" I question, wanting to get off the limited topic of food.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:19

Dave
I take a bite of it. Not bad. "The train ride was pretty noisy, but when I looked out the window, I was amazed! All the beautiful landscapes and scenery that we went by on our way here were really cool," I marvel. Yeah right. Like I give a flying shit about the landscape...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:20

Lexie
"I'm not going to just sit by and let you call my father a murderer when he's not. He's a good person. Unlike you." I turn around and storm off with my father's potion book in hand.
I couldn't help but feel like there was much about the war that he wasn't telling me. My mother practically babied me and shut all conversations of it down.

Skyla
I raised my eyebrows as Lexie stormed out of the hall, apparently mad at someone, in perfect Snape fashion. "Alright everyone to their common rooms," I say, deciding that it was time for everyone to head in for the night.
Back to top Go down
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:24

Benjamin

I catch Ophelia on her way out of the hall, "Stay with Scorpius. In the case that both of you two get lost, being first years, I'm sure that the Slytherin prefects will be more than happy to help." I say, curling her into my arms, "Love you, Fee." I push her in the direction of the Slytherin kids. She gives me a helpless look but follows, grasping a hold of Scorpius's hand.

Ophelia

I follow bunches of green-robes students down to the dungeons, where they each say something to a flat bit of wall and walk through. Scorpius seems to find this funny, as he mimicks them and goes through. I slip through as the dark-haired boy from the train slips through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:28

Hydra
I feel my lip curl in a true fashion of my father. I had only been trying to be nice. "Well then, screw you!" I hiss angrily. That's what I get for trying to be nice for the first and last time to Lexie fucking Snape. I stomp away, following the group of kids leaving the hall.

Alec
"Follow me to the Hufflepuff rooms. They're impressive. They've been having beginning of year parties for like thirty years or so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 22:35

Dave
I stand up from the Hufflepuff table and follow him. Hufflepuffs, partying? I guess maybe I've been hearing just stereotypes about this house all along.

Hazel
I shuffle behind the rest of the Gryffindors to Gryffindor tower. The Fat Lady happily swings open to allow us in to the Common Room. I know Lexie wanted to do a bit of snooping tonight, but she seemed quite angry so I thought I would give her a chance to cool off and wait for her to come and get me.

Jay
I walk to the Ravenclaw's common room.

Scarlet
I walk to the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next