Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 17:23

It is nineteen years after the first generation of the Hogwarts Roleplay. Many things are different. After the final battle, the grieving has stopped; children have been born and grown into young adults at Hogwarts. There is still pain, but it is no longer raw and stinging. The people who spent their lives fighting for the end of Voldemort are now grown up and have their own children. Everyone thought they were safe. That is until Mortemamator came.

She showed up and tortured Harry Potter, famous auror with nothing but her bare hands. She had mastered the ever rare wandless magic and everyone witnessed it. Then, the panic set in.

Suddenly, werewolves, half-blood, vampires, banshees, and anyone abnormal were showing up dead in their homes with a strange crescent moon above it. She was more deadly than Voldemort, and she had many more followers. They all were branded with a scar of a crescent moon with an ‘M’ over it. They all know wandless magic too. They are not afraid to kill anyone.

A new Order of the Phoenix began, led by Severus Snape and Skyla Lamar Snape, and many of those who fought Voldemort joined it to defeat this new threat. Many people cannot trust one another anymore, and the panic is even worse than Voldemort; for, nobody can seem to find her. She remains at large, yet in hiding. Her death count is piling up into the hundreds, those whom she has tortured into insanity in the thousands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.invisiblexshadows.weebly.com
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:18

Skyla

I woke up quickly. The sunlight was shining brightly though the windows of our bedroom. I looked beside me in the empty place where Severus slept. As usual, he was up already. We had agreed, like every year, to stay at home in the morning on September first so I could take Lexie to the train. Before she was born, Severus and I would spend the month of August at Hogwarts, getting the place ready for the students.

Now, Severus went there during the mornings and afternoon in August, coming home at night. I got up slowly and walked into the hall way. Severus was, as usual in his office, getting papers together. "All ready?" I asked softly.
"No, but I will be. Get Lexie down here. She'll be late for the train if she wants to ride it this year."
Back to top Go down
Lyler

Location : With the nargles. It's totally their fault. Kidnapped me, I swear.

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:24

Erin

I woke up to shouts in the kitchen. Every. Single. Year. Did. This. Happen. "Benjamin! Cameron!" I screamed, throwing the blankets off of my body. Brian was nowhere in sight, probably in the living room, ignoring the boys. I ran a brush through my hair, pushing it into a ponytail, before putting on some jeans. I shoved my wand into my boot and stalked down the stairs.

"Cameron Brian Patterson, give your brother his wand back, before I dye your hair purple for the first day back." I threatened. Brian walked in and curled his arm around me, "Morning, love. I see you're in a good mood." He teased, kissing my head.

Ophelia was sitting in the corner, stroking my black cat Barros. I'd had him since my 4th year at Hogwarts.

"Get your junk, boys, and Fee, and get the floo powder."

Last edited by Lyler on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:25

Lavender
I slowly crawled out of bed. I didn't get much sleep last night, and almost felt like curling back up to fall asleep. I walked out to the kitchen where Alexander greeted me with a mug of coffee. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips before taking a sip of the hot drink.

Hazel
I bounded down the stairs, trunk in hand. It was September 1st, and I would be starting my sixth year in Hogwarts. I was excited to go back, but mostly just to see Lexie again. My mother smiled at me when I came down the steps. I walked over the table to eat my breakfast.

Scarlet
I woke up and noticed that my mother wasn't up yet. I walked over to her room, and just as I opened the door a male walked out, his shirt half unbuttoned. I rolled my eyes in disgust and held the front door open, slamming it abruptly as soon as he was out. My mother crept out of bed in her robe. "Get ready," she mumbled, clearly hungover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:31

Camille
"Cedric, come on, we have to get the kids to the station..." I mutter, brushing his hand out of my hair. He groans, rolling his handsome blue eyes, and I smirk. "It'll be just you and me all year. Please try to have a little decorum." A chuckle escapes his throat and we walk down the grand staircase of Nott Manor. Hydra is there, sitting on her trunk, rolling her eyes at our playful banter, Orion is fixing his Hufflepuff tie. Why he gets dressed so early, I'd never know. Delphine is fidgeting like mad. "Oh I hope I make friends..." she practically cries. "Hydra! What house will I be in?"

Hydra
I glare at Delphine, the little brat, "I can't see the future at will you little twerp," I sneer. She looks about ready to cry. Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:36

Skyla

"Lexie get moving!" I said knocking on her bedroom door. She opened it up, already in uniform, her black hair piled into a ponytail and Severus's old copy of Advanced Potion Making in her hand.
"I just need to add wormwood. Can you wait?" she asked. I smiled softly. She was just like Severus. I rubbed a bit of her potion off of her curved nose.
"Five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:40

Erin

"Cameron!" I slapped his upside the head the exact moment Ben's wand left his hand. Ben, who was on the other side of the kitchen, took it straight to the forehead. Blood dripped down over his eyes, blending with the mop of hair that hung there. "Get your ass in the fireplace." I swore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:44

Scarlet
No way in hell my mom was going to drive me anywhere. I wait by the fireplace for her to get me the floo powder. She walks out with a smile on her face. "I'll miss you. Behave. And don't tell ANYONE about my little secret. Soon, it will be yours too," she says. She gives me a kiss on the forehead. I wince a little bit, not because of the kiss but because of what she said. It scared me a little bit about what secret she was talking about but I had to do it. I take the floo powder from her and step in the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:46

Lexie

It was perfect. Dad would be proud. He always was, even if he didn't show it. I left my bedroom, trunk and book in hand, and went downstairs. "I'm ready." I stated, walking in on my parents talking in hushed voices in the kitchen.

Skyla

"We have to start the Order again," I said to Severus. He nodded darkly. "Things are getting out of hand if Morte-"
"I'm ready." Lexie said. I quickly plastered on a smile.
"Let's go then. I'll see you at Hogwarts, Severus."
"No," he said abruptly. "I'll take her. You can go ahead."
"Okay!" Lexie smiled.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:48

Camille
"Everyone in the car!" I chirp, giving them all my best smile. Hydra sneers, "Oh yeah, pretend like you want your precious Delphine to leave." I'm a bit taken aback. "Hydra Erin Nott! You will not speak to your mother like that," demands Cedric, starting the car. "Now everyone, get in before you get left behind and are expelled before the year starts!"

Hydra
I huffily sit in the back. Orion is snickering at me, so I punch him on the arm. "Shut up you wanker," I hiss. He quickly quiets, knowing I'll get my revenge on the first day of school. The car ride is boring and tedious, what wizards travel by car?

Agetha
"Au revoir ma grandmere," I kissed my grandmere's cheek, and she gives me a radiant smile. The veela blood in her makes her beautiful, even at age fifty eight. "Have fun in school mon cherie," she squeezes me tight before apparating away from the train station. I board the train, taking a compartment so that Orion and I are not left wandering the train again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:52

Thomas

I woke up early and packed quickly. The hotel I was in would never compare to Hogwarts. There, I belonged, here, I was another sales statistic. I lugged my trunk down the stairs, one clunk at a time, and outside. Making sure nobody was watching, I broke the window of a car, unlocking it and climbing in.

Rosalie

My mother and father refused to quit talking. These people needed to stop, "Yes mum. Got it dad. Fine! Bye! I'll see you next summer!" I threw open the door of the car, dragging my trunk out behind me. I could care less. I muttered curse words under my breath as I walked through King's Cross.

Erin

"You'll have a good year." I whispered into Ben's hair, Phee clinging to my side, her toad croaking happily in her hands. Brian ruffled Cam's hair as we waited for them to begin boarding the scarlet train.

Last edited by Lyler on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 14:58

Camille
We reach the station in record time. I'm glad I convinced Cedric to get his driver's license when the war ended. He's not better than me, but he's still good. "Hurry up kids, we don't need you to dilly dally," I say, Delphine clings to my side. Her hair is falling from it's braid. "Sweetie, do you need me to rebraid your hair?" she shakes her head, almost looking embarrassed. "Mum..." I realise she doesn't want me to make her look more childish. We go through the barrier and are on platform 9 and 3/4. Orion waves at his father, gives me a kiss to the cheek, and runs off. Hydra doesn't even bother to say goodbye. Delphine stays at my side. Worried. All I can think about it Mortemamator. I'm sending my daughter off alone.

Marcus
I swerve through the crowd, avoiding everyone and anyone that comes in contact with me. The full moon is too soon this year. I already can feel the effects it will have on me. I'm pathetic and weak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:00

Lexie

My father had never taken me to the train before. He was always busy making sure the castle was ready. So I already knew something was up.
"Things are going to be different this year," he said. "You need to be careful. I don't want any funny business."
"Is it because if her?" I asked.
"I don't want you involved. I want you safe. Your mother agrees. Do not try anything." He emphasized the ending strongly.
"Fine." I said quietly. That was not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:04

Ben

I notice Marcus and take off running, leaving my mum's side, "MARCUS!" I shout, to be heard over the sounds on the platform.

Cameron

I notice mum glancing around, and hold a finger out towards where Aunt Camille is standing, Delphine standing at her side. She nods and takes off, before twisting and shouting at my dad to come say hello.

Erin

"BRIAN! QUIT BEING ANTISOCIAL AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE TO SAY HI TO CAMI!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:08

Camille
I hug Delphine nice and tight. "My love, I'm going to tell you right now. There is something bad happening in the world and I want you to stay safe. Stay under the radar. Don't draw attention to yourself. Try to get in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. I don't want them to touch you." She looks confused, but nods. "I love you mum, I love you dad." Delphine hugged us both, smiling and waving. "I'll write immediately!" she promises. I hope she keeps up that promise. I turn to see Erin just as Delphine leaves. "Erin!" I cry with a grin.

Alec
I plop down in an empty compartment. "Ahh, alone at last," I say grinning, putting my feet up. While I love people and pranks, alone time was seldom found in my little house back home. I let my owl out and he perches on my shoulder, affectionately nipping my ear. I can't wait to get back at that bossy little swot, Hydra. She has it coming.

Hydra
"Juliet! Eric!" I cry, opening their compartment with a grin. "Where's Tom?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. Juliet shrugs, her beautiful hair bouncing and Eric says, "I don't know." I sit down, and begin to talk about what a bore the summer was. Juliet looks kind of melancholy.

Last edited by MellyRose on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

Hazel
We finally get to the station. Jay casually walks through the barrier while I go into a full sprint. I can hear my mother scold me just before I get to the other side.

Scarlet
Of course my mother didn't follow me through the floo network. She doesn't care all that much and she's way too tired. I waste no time, pushing through the crowd to get on the train after I get through the barrier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

Lexie

"I'll see you later dad," I said looking around for Hazel. He nodded looking around the platform attentively. I quickly hugged him before entering.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:11

Hazel
My parents make the goodbye a long and embarrassing one. I give then one last hug before getting on the train and looking for Lexie.

Jay
I follow Hazel onto the train and then go find an empty compartment.

Scarlet
I plop down in the first free compartment I see and sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:13

Tom

I dash onto the platform, running late as usual. I notice Rosalie still running as well. God that girl. I sore as I dropped down on the seats in our compartment, Hydra, Juliet, Eric." I nodded at each. Rosalie bounds in and collapses, "God I'm tired." She sighs.

Ben

Cam grabs my arm and begins dragging me onto the train, "Let's go, little bro, before we're late. Bye mum! Bye dad!" He yells. Mum blows us a kiss and dad nods as we get on. I catch Ophelia's eyes and wave her over. She kisses mum and dad's cheeks and bolts over.

Last edited by Lyler on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:15

Lexie

"Hazel!" I exclaimed, hopping onto the train. I grab her arm and pull her into an empty compartment.
Back to top Go down
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:18

Marcus
I find an empty compartment and throw open the door. I hear a squeak and realise it WASN'T empty after all. Sitting in there is a little girl with dark hair, hazel eyes, and a light sprinkling of freckles over her nose. I grimace, knowing this is the closest to empty I'm gonna find. "Uh, hullo, my name is Del-Delphine Nott." My grimace turns into a dark stare. She's the younger sibling of Hydra the snake? Great. She's probably crazy too. Oh well, I sit down anyways.

Hydra
"Hey Tom, Rosalie, how was your summer?" I ask with a grin. I don't notice how they look at me like I'm living in a fairy land. I never got to met their family or their parents. It was a little weird, but I never really cared. Also I wondered where they could possibly live.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Massie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:19

Hazel
I jump a little as Lexie grabs my arm. I smile and follow her to the compartment. I see Jay glare at me as he walks by but I ignore him. He never really did like Lexie.

Scarlet
I stretch out in the compartment, seeing as I was all alone. I like it though. It gives me a chance to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:23

Benjamin

Cam ditches me for his friends, so I wander around trying to find Marc. "Hey, have you seen Marcus?" I ask some kid, he nods and points to the left. I nod and follow his directions, finding him in a compartment with Delphine, Cami's daughter. "Hey Marcus." I say, sitting down next to him. I smile at Delphine, "This is your first year, right?" I ask.

Last edited by Lyler on Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellyRose

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:27

Marcus
I give Ben a slight smile. "Hey Ben," then I turn to the small girl. She nods, now looking comfortable in the presence of Ben, "Yes, I'm so excited. I can't decide what house I want to be in the most!" she proclaims happily. I roll my eyes, four of the families were super close and their children were like cousins to one another.

Agetha
I shift in my compartment, reading a potions book. I'm studying the use of brain modifying plants and potions. If I keep this up, one day I might be able to find a cure to my parent's affliction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyler

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 15:29

Benjamin

"Um, well, everyone says that the Slytherin's are mean this generation. Last generation, my Uncle Draco and my mum were in that house, and mum says it was nice." I say, then turn to Marcus, "How long do you have until that thing?" I ask him, trying not to be obvious, so that Del doesn't pick up on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Roleplay: Second Generation   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next